20 Days to Go!


Hi everyone!

We are heading out on a five month trip through Southeast Asia. This blog has been created as a chance for you to follow our travels. We look forward to hearing from you all throughout our time in Southeast Asia. We will post pictures and updates as frequently as we can.

Have a happy end of the year!

Read Users' Comments (19)

19 Response to "20 Days to Go!"

  1. Nil Lakavivat, on December 23, 2009 at 11:02 PM said:

    Very nice blogg! Looking forward to follow your adventures!

  2. DianePeter, on December 24, 2009 at 2:11 PM said:

    So thankful that we can follow your travels!

  3. Anonymous, on December 25, 2009 at 4:08 AM said:

    Brillient Idea...we can and wil "travel" with you. I am excited for you...Pris

  4. Anonymous, on December 26, 2009 at 1:22 AM said:

    Are you planning on visiting a special school in Indonesia, built by Ms. Germann's grandfather? Do you know the website for the school? Lady Pris reminded me of all we could see online about this place. I don't have the site, do you? Twenty days.

    I wonder where we are going in twenty days.

  5. Anonymous, on December 27, 2009 at 1:40 AM said:

    Southeast Asia. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I thought you already traveled around southeast Asia. I guess there are many places to go. Where is your first stop and when exactly do you leave? In twenty days I may be taking care of a baby. Remember my due date of Jan. 18th. So exciting. Thanks for sharing.

  6. Nate Clemons, on December 27, 2009 at 6:42 AM said:

    Rock. Nate. Hard Place.

    I'm between your mom and dad right now; guess who's making me write this?

    This blog is a great idea. I'm excited to follow your travels.

    Happy New Year!

  7. Anonymous, on December 28, 2009 at 7:08 AM said:

    Nate is quite a clever fellow. Where do you know him from Emily? Did your Mom or Dad make him write a comment? Can anyone else really make us do something? I suppose.
    So it has been a long time since we saw each other last spring. Hope you are able to get yourself ready for dreams come true.

  8. Anonymous, on December 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM said:

    Where are you heading on your first stop? When is your first stop? So eager to travel with you.

  9. Emily, on January 2, 2010 at 12:03 AM said:

    Happy New Year to All!!! 11 days to go! :)

  10. Diane/"M", on January 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM said:

    Happy New Year to All!!! 17 days to go!:)

  11. Nil, on January 2, 2010 at 1:52 PM said:

    Happy New Year!!! I've got 28 days to go! :)

  12. Yim, on January 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM said:

    Happy New Year!!! I've returned yesterday! :)

  13. "M"D, on January 4, 2010 at 8:40 AM said:

    I'm hoping for 15 more days but mother-to-be is not within texting range.

  14. Diane/"M", on January 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM said:

    It's Jan. 6th in the west....... a day to think about wise men from the east. May the stars be your guide!!!!!!!!

  15. Nathan, on January 11, 2010 at 1:21 AM said:

    Howdy howdy . . . look who found your blog spot ;-). I hope you both are excited about taking off here soon. I am sure you are sorry that either a). I didn't take more stuff home for you the first time or b). that I am not there right now to take a few more suitcases home of stuff. Ha ha. Journey well. (I'm jealous of the snow pics)

  16. Diane"M", on January 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM said:

    Look who found your blogspot again! I am wondering if a) You have twenty days to go or b) YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you pick b) you may advance to the airport on Tues.
    Happy Trails!

  17. Anonymous, on January 12, 2010 at 4:46 AM said:

    My thoughts & prayers are with you...I even have "excited butterflies" inside of me as I think of your next 5 months. Keep safe, both of you.............R & P - Cornwall

  18. "m", on January 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM said:

    I have the satellite view of your destination on my computer so be sure to smile for the cameras! Thanks for calling.

  19. Nathan, on January 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM said:

    I received the package from you today! Thanks for the goodies. The ties are sweet. I enjoy the pictures that you have posted. I just looked through them really briefly and they look awesome. Hope both of you are well. I'll talk to you more soon, but until then HAVE FUN!

Post a Comment